Women’s Aid ABCLN provides confidential support, information and emergency accommodation for women and children who are affected by domestic abuse across Antrim, Ballymena, Carrickfergus, Larne and Newtownabbey.
- Emergency accommodation for women and children in refuge and self-contained flats. Refuge is a safe place with specialised staff on hand.
- One to one support, practical assistance and group work for women affected by domestic abuse.
- Specialised services and support for children and young people.
- We work with women to identify their individual needs and develop a support plan
- We believe that no-one should have to live in fear or threat from abuse.
- Services are free, confidential and accessible to all women.
- Interpreter services are available.
We are working to create a society where women and children can live free from the fear or threat of abuse.
If you are affected by domestic abuse YOU CAN call Women’s Aid ABCLN on 028 25 632136 or in an emergency always call 999.